Through Fraud Prevention University, we provide Fraud Prevention and Quick Detection skills training to executives, board members, managers, first-level supervisors and staff. All programs are tailored to the client’s industry, unique business models, organization-specific fraud risks and exposures, and culture.
Program length varies from executive and board briefings through two-day intensive deep-dive skills training seminars.
Typical length for employee thru manager training is one-half day – leaving us the option of morning and afternoon sessions the same day so employees can cover for each other.
Participants in these programs benefit from:
- Exploring – with precision – what can go wrong in their areas
- Building red flags and other indicators that should prompt immediate action
- Learning ‘how-to’prevention actions during transaction review and approval
- Confidence from removing the mystery and managing their risks effectively
- Knowing they are an active part of the solution – not just bystanders
Organizations benefit thru:
- Reduced losses
- Faster detection – when issues are smaller and easier to handle
- Engaged employees at all levels
- Higher quality transaction review, processing and approval activities
- Enhanced morale that results from ‘best in the industry’ status
All FraudPreventionPro skills training seminars are tailored to the client’s unique needs.
Example programs include:
- Fraud Prevention Executive and Board Briefing
- How to Create and Sustain An Ethics-Based Business Environment
- Fraud Prevention: Critical Actions for Managers & Every Employee
- Three-Step Fraud Detection for Managers, Supervisors and Their Teams
- Fraud Prevention in Procurement and Contracting
- Preventing Fraud in P-Cards, Credit Cards, Expense Reports and Payroll
- Managing Fraud Risks in Government
- Managing Fraud Risks in Not-for-Profit Organizations
Click here to start a conversation or for more information.