John J. Hall, CPA is the founder and President of Hall Consulting, Inc., and the author of the award-winning book “Do What You Can! Simple Steps–Extraordinary Results”. He has been a business consultant, results coach and speaker for most of his career.
Through live skills training programs, conference keynote presentations, business and personal results coaching, and business consulting engagements, John helps program participants and client team members:
- Identify and improve areas of exposure to business risk, wrongdoing, and fraud
- Improve organizational and personal performance
- Enhance the effectiveness of business processes and individual behavior
- Improve interpersonal and communications skills
Speaking, training, coaching and consulting areas include:
- Fraud Risk Management: prevention, deterrence, early detection and effective incident response
- Business keynote and conference presentations
- Communication and interpersonal behavior skills programs, including:
- Establishing business rapport and trust
- Effective interviewing and listening
- Speaking and presenting
- Selling ideas and influencing others to take action
- Leadership, collaboration and influence
- Consulting skills for professionals
- Intensive One-to-One and small group performance and results coaching
- Board and senior management anti-fraud consulting
- Audits of costs incurred in large construction projects and other contractor services
Mr. Hall has over 40 years of experience as a professional speaker, consultant, corporate executive, and business owner. In addition to operating his speaking, training and business consulting firm since 1990, he has worked in senior leadership positions in large corporations and international public accounting and consulting firms.
John is a Certified Public Accountant (Pennsylvania) and Certified Board Advisor. He is an active member of the National Speakers Association, the American Institute of CPAs, and the Institute of Internal Auditors.